Connecticut, Bridgeport - Report by Madison. Today, we will give information about 18 quick and Crunchy home made Tips for Acne .
18 quick and Crunchy home made Tips for Acne
what is acne?acne is one of the most common skin diseases that appear in many especially in teenagers. It is the inflammation of the skin caused by bacteria on the sebaceous glands (oil glands). The bacteria infect the skin and this makes the skin to swell by forming a shine in. The main reason for the occurrence of pimples are teenagers are due to excess secretion of sebum by the oil glands under their puberty stage when they undergo many hormonal changes. It is normally seen on the face, neck, back and shoulders. Acne is not a critical problem at all, but it makes you look very miserable and poor in appearance.
causes of acne:
- acne is usually caused during puberty and teenage years when there is an increase in sex hormones and androgen.
- too much consumption of oil and junk food also causes pimples easily viewed in teenagers.
- Hereditary and dirt factors also acne in men and women.
- over the use of cosmetic products in the face and inadequate cleansing products also get pimples on the face and neck.
- the pressure on the face due to the use of the helmet straps and so on can also lead to pimples.
- the accumulation of dead skin cells and bacterial overgrowth of tissue in the body that cause pimples.
symptoms Of acne:there are no specific symptoms that you will experience to predict that you're going to get acne on the face or neck or back.
- scaly red skin
- Scarring of the skin
- reddish little bulbs on the face and neck
- blackheads and whiteheads
- acne may or may not contain fluid or cat in
- home remedies to treat pimples simple
- there are many home remedies that you can try out to make a fist of acne affects the skin.
1. turmeric powder paste options:
• take a tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with a few drops of water to make a thick paste.
• use the Paste on the affected areas of the face and neck and leave it there for a few minutes.
• rinse it off with cold water. Repeat this process for five to six days to effectively reduce acne.
2. fresh mint leaves Juice:
mint leaves is said to have real cooling and antiseptic properties and can work wonders on the pimples.
• take fresh mint leaves and grind it to a rough paste form.
• squeeze the juice of the mint now paste.
• use this mint juice generously over your face and neck and let it rest on the face overnight.
• wash it off the day with water and mild soap.
• repeat this process for four to five days to reduce the pimples on the face and neck.
3. lemon juice:one of the fastest ways to treat acne is the use of lemon juice. It is rich in Vitamin C helps easy to dry pimples.
• extra 2 tablespoons lemon juice from two medium size fresh lemons.
• dab a generous amount of lemon juice on a cotton ball and apply it on the pimples on the face and neck. Leave it there for 20 minutes and wash it off.
• repeat this two to three times a day for three to four days to get visible results.
• cutting large cloves of garlic into two parts.
• now comes to the cut end of the garlic on the pimples and let the juice on your pimples for five minutes.
• wash this in Luke warm water and repeat this treatment several times a day to quickly see effective results.
• you can also have one or two cloves of raw garlic every day to purify the blood and this will reduce the pimples.
• use white toothpaste on the affected areas of the face and the neck over the night before going to bed.
• wash the face with water and see if there is any reduction in the size of pimples.
• you can also use this procedure during daylight hours and make sure that toothpaste remains on the pimples for about one to one and a half hours to get visible results.
• If you have steam bath at home, so you have to fill the tub with hot water and let the steam come in contact with the face and neck.
• let the steam to hit your face for a few minutes.
• rinse your face now with lukewarm water and Pat it dry.
• repeat this process two times a day for four to five days to reduce the pimples and makes your skin glow.
7. ice pack:
• wrap ice cubes or crushed ice in a piece of clean cotton cloth and hold it on the pimples on the face and neck or a few minutes.
• wait a few minutes and repeat the process three to four times.
• do this two times a day to see effective results.
8. cinnamon powder:• take one or two teaspoons of freshly ground cinnamon powder and mix it with a tablespoon of honey and lemon juice.
• make a smooth paste of this mixture and apply on pimples.
• leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
• you can also leave it overnight and wash it off the next day morning to see good results.
9. Orange peels:
• make it a paste and apply it on the affected areas of the face.
• hand over to react with the pimples in half an hour and wash it off to see effective results.
• dip a clean cotton ball in pure honey and apply it generously on the pimples on the face and neck.
• la honey on your pimples for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
• repeat the process three times a day to see effective results.
11. Papaya:Papaya is rich in antioxidants and helps to reduce the inflammation of acne.
• cut raw papaya into pieces and crush it in a blender.
• squeeze the paste to extract raw papaya juice and use this juice of pimples.
• leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off to see effective results.
12. cucumber Juice:
• sieve the water and the cucumber drink. Repeat this process two times a day for five days to get visible results.
13. cucumber face mask:
• grind a cucumber to a smooth paste in a blender.
• Add a few drops of honey and lemon juice cucumber paste and mix it well.
• use this mixture on the face as a mask and let it be there in 20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. Repeat each day to see effective results.
14. Apple Cider vinegar:
• you must only use the amount and limier you don't need to wash it off.
• repeat this process once or twice daily to reduce pimples.
15. tomato juice:tomatoes are natural antioxidants and helps in removing pimple scars on your skin.
• cut the tomatoes in half and apply the juicy area tomato on the pimples. Hold it for two to three minutes and repeat the same after five minutes.
• do this two times a day for three to four days to effectively remove pimples.
16. egg white face mask:
• la paste as long as you can on pimples or even let it dry on the pimples to see visible results soon.
17. lavender oil:• dip a little lavender oil on a cotton and apply it directly on the big pimples on the face and neck.
• repeat this process often to get rid of pimples soon.
18. Neem leaves paste:
• use this mixture on the pimples and leave it there for 15 minutes or even overnight.
• wash it off and repeat every day to get rid of pimples.
for more tips visit:
Thank you for reading this article about 18 quick and Crunchy home made Tips for Acne . Give your feedback when articles about 18 quick and Crunchy home made Tips for Acne very interesting for you. Please share to social media or leave a comment. May be useful. ( Madison )